- Regularly scheduled classes
- Live classroom instructor certified to OSHA standards
- Hands on time with real industrial equipment
- Guided examination
- Printed certification upon successful course completion
- Classes start at 8 a.m. on class day, and finish mid-afternoon
Increase safety and avoid fines with Operator Safety Training at Norlift! Norlift offers most comprehensive and effective driver training course in the Inland Northwest.
Norlift is taking steps to protect our employees and trainees in our safety courses. Our classroom and training protocols have been modified to accommodate Washington regulations regarding sanitation and social distancing. Class sizes have been reduced to all for social distancing, and the classroom will be cleaned prior to students arriving.
As of July 7, students are required to wear masks in accordance with state regulations, unless you have a medical condition that exempts you from the state requirement.
This is a challenging time for us all, but we're committed to continuing to serve the Inland Northwest community with training, parts, service, and sales of critical material handling equipment. If you have questions or concerns about these policies, please contact us at 509-535-1776.