|Type||All Aerial Work Platforms|
How can we help?
S4046E - high-lift electric scissors by JCB, equipped with all the safety and productivity features common throughout the Access range. As with all models of JCB Access electric scissor lifts, the S4046E is equipped with power to platform as standard and deck extension that is easy to use, even at the maximum platform height of 39ft. Designed with many unique features as standard, the JCB Access scissor lift range is safe, productive and easy to operate and service.
- 11.9m / 39‘0‘‘ maximum platform height
- BUILT TO A HIGHER STANDARD: JCB understands the rental market and the importance of maximizing uptime, which is why we use only tough, long lasting components. Using our 70 years of engineering and manufacturing experience, we employed proven JCB features on the range of electric scissor lifts, including the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates. Unique to JCB are our battery and hydraulic door wear pads, which support the doors when closed, to prevent sagging. TUV certified to EN280 and complies with the latest ANSI and CSA legislation.
- EASIER TO SERVICE: There is no disputing, a machine that is easy to service saves time and money. All the models within the JCB electric scissor lift range are designed for easy access to all parts, especially serviceable parts. With ground level access to batteries and hydraulics, plus high quality JCB parts, such as filters and valve blocks, servicing time and costs are kept to an absolute minimum. Livelink Lite, our innovative telematics system allows you monitor your equipment remotely and will alert you to unplanned movements or use outside operational hours.
- Unique gate handle for easy and safe access and egress.
- Roller supported deck extension for effortless extension even at height
- Easily collapsible guard rails
- EASIER TO USE: JCB recognizes that equipment must be easy to use to maximize productivity. A unique gate handle, instead of a push button, makes for easier and safer entry, and a unique roller design for the extension deck makes it easier to extend or retract. With features including an ergonomic controller cradle for both left and right hand use, and an automotive style foot pedal for deck extension, it‘s evident that the machine was designed get the operator to the site and complete the job the shortest possible time.
- SAFETY FIRST: Safety is a priority for JCB. Bringing our off-highway safety expertise to the electric scissor lift range, Access machines are fitted with a host of safety systems, including control interlocks, pot hole protection, speed limiting at height and a load sensing system. Multiple levels of redundancy are incorporated into the safety systems and key safety components are protected from accidental damage and tampering.
- Power to platform as standard
- 320kg / 705lbs platform capacity