Scroll through the latest Norlift magazine to find end of year clearance savings on racking, shelving and Akro bins. Limited time – special savings also available on electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
Take a look through the August magazine for warehouse products specials, special tire pricing, Toyota electric pallet jack savings, rent to purchase possibilities with JCB equipment, pallet rack repair possibilities, and to see some of our used equipment,
To view a copy of the most recent news and sale items from Norlift, click here.
New JCB and Clark products available in Washington and Idaho only.
- When renting a forklift, you only pay for what you use – your rental cost is based on how many days you expect to use it, a determined amount of time. When you buy a forklift you pay for 100 percent of the equipment whether you use it all day every day, or just an hour per week.
- Whether long or short term renting – a few days, or a full season – renting eliminates the costs of maintenance and depreciation. Norlift rents newer model, well-maintained forklifts and construction equipment, so you never have to worry about reliability.
- Rental payments may be tax-deductible – rental payments are usually considered an operating expense and may reduce your tax liability. (Consult your accountant/tax professional)
- You can generate cash by selling seldom-used equipment – many operations keep extra equipment on hand in case of breakdowns or to meet seasonal needs. Why not rent instead? Renting allows you to convert infrequently used equipment into cash. It also reduces the need for permanent storage space for the forklift and eliminates maintenance costs.
- Maximize your available credit – when you finance equipment, it can reduce your ability to borrow. Renting keeps your credit line clear, frees up cash flow, and reduces overhead.
- The forklift experts at Norlift are happy to assist you in this decision making process. Our sales consultants can provide you with the information and the options you need to make the best decision for your company. If you wonder whether renting or buying is in your best interest, give us a call at 800-666-1774. At Norlift, your success is our success.
Did you know it’s often possible to repair a damaged upright without dismantling your racking system?
It’s important to have safe and secure racking in your workplace. As independent racking experts, Norlift can help find problem areas, as well as identify racking that is damaged and needs to be replaced. After inspecting the racking we can create a plan to replace any damaged upright or beam, or possibly repair the uprights with a repair kit. We then put together a quote for the product and labor for our subcontractor to come in and make your racking safer for you, your employees and your customers.
PALLET RACK REPAIR with WorldRev® products. Norlift now offers rack repair kits for uprights where we can come in, cut the bottom portion of your uprights out and put in a prefabricated piece making your upright secure, strong and safe once again. The most common rack damage is found on the front column of the pallet rack frame due to forklift impact. Additional damage to the reinforcing horizontal and diagonal struts is also likely whenever column damage occurs. Keep your warehouse safe with WorldRev® from Worldwide Material Handling and Norlift.
One final detail that we look at regarding racking, is weight capacity signs – Norlift now stocks magnetic capacity labels for all of our new racking beam capacities, and we can help you identify and properly label the weight capacities of your racking.