You’ll be working in a team environment with our service department, responsible for: Supporting our technicians and customers, building and maintaining vibrant customer relationships, editing and processing work orders, processing time cards, maintaining records, and more.
Norlift is a family owned, locally operated material handling and construction machinery dealer located in the Spokane Valley. We’ve been serving the Inland Northwest for over 40 years. Our customer service and employee retention record is second to none, because we firmly believe that putting our customers and employees first is the key to our survival and success as a business.
We’re offering a competitive wage (with potential for higher wages depending on experience and job performance), and a benefits package that includes holiday pay, vacation pay, health insurance, dental insurance, and 401k options.
We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills, fluent in English and proficient with grammar. Strong computer and typing skills are critical. You must be able to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screening.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach out or call with any questions. We look forward to receiving your application!
Complete list of job duties:
• Process technician time cards
• Process completed work orders (verify/adjust parts, estimate, and Grammar)
• Maintain parts order and receiving records
• Close/invoice service work orders
• Collect purchase order information from customers as necessary
• Assist in collecting payment on delinquent accounts as necessary
• Dispatch technicians as necessary
• Open and invoice rental work orders
• Issue purchase orders for sublet labor
• Research issues/problems for customers
• Answer telephone calls as necessary
• Support technicians and customer by retrieving information as necessary
• Build and maintain customer relationships and customer loyalty
• Actively support Norlift mission, goals, and values
• Perform other duties as assigned