Operator Training Registration
Operator Safety Training at Norlift helps you increase workplace safety and adhere to OSHA/WISHA regulations.
- OSHA requires all drivers go through safety training
- All drivers must renew their training every three years
- Classes held on third Thursday of every month
- Classes start at 8 a.m. sharp
- Price is $95 for new drivers, $79 for renewals.
- Norlift also offers on-site classes for companies with 10 or more employees in need of training, and train-the-trainer courses upon request.
You already know workplace safety is important. And you probably already know that OSHA requires all forklift operators take a safety training course every three years.
But did you know that Norlift is the fastest and most convenient place in the Inland Northwest to get that training done?
If you’re an employer, we know that going without your forklift operators while they’re in class is less than ideal. That’s why we’ve designed our classes to take less than a day. Both classes start at 8 a.m., and new drivers are out the door by mid-afternoon. Renewal classes are done before lunch!
Our new driver course includes hands on time with actual forklifts, helping new drivers get up to speed on the job faster.
Our classes are normally held on the third Thursday of every month. Fill out the form below to register yourself or your employees for our next class. They fill up fast, so reserve your spot now!
Questions? Give us a call!