- Multifunction control handle with ergonomically angled hand grips
- Dual thumb wheels with twist grips for directional control and travel speed
- Fingertip control of lift, lower and horn functions
- High-speed interlock
- Dual hand brake levers
- Adjustable height control handle (3-Positions)
- Low-effort control handle
- Bubble-cushioned operator floor mat, padded backrest and knee pad
- Walk-through operator compartment
- Low platform step height
- 6,000 & 8,000 lb capacity
- Regenerative braking
- On/off key switch
- 24-Volt electrical system
- Programmable performance parameters
- Lift limit switch
- AC drive motor (no brushes or commutator)
- Self-adjusting electric disc brake
- One-piece, lightweight service access cover
- Teflon coated PolylubeTM lift linkage bushings (maintenance free)
- Error indicator with self-diagnostics
- Wrap-around hand guard
- Polyurethane torsion block stabilizing casters
- Electronic horn
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communications
- Welded construction with reinforced heavy-duty bumper
- Powder-coat paint finish
- Box rail fork construction
- Steel bulkhead wrappers
- Forged rectangular steel tension rods
- Heavy-duty bushings and pins
- Solid trail fork castings
- Tapered fork tips with pallet entry slides
- Four-point lift linkage
- High-strength polymer service cover
- Fiberglass reinforced rubber drive tire
- Polyurethane load wheels with steel hubs
- Hall-effect switches
- 48" load backrest extension
- Heavy Duty Load Wheels (Vulkollan) Resists internal heat build-up and can withstand the abuse of high-speed, long runs and heavy loads.
- Dual Tandem Load Wheels (3.25" x 2") Option replaces the standard single polyurethane load wheels with "Double Boggie" style load wheels.
- Storage Tray with Clip Board, Load Backrest Mounted An ABS plastic tray designed to carry pens, markers, tape, utility knife, paperwork and other various work materials.
- Battery Compartment Rollers with Dual Side Gates Option provides rollers at the bottom of the battery compartment and dual side gates. Allows the battery to be rolled out from either right or left hand side of the truck.
- Lubrication Package For Pivot Points (Grease Fittings) Option replaces the standard maintenance free Teflon coated PolylubeTM bushings at the lift linkage pivot points with greaseable bushings (grease fittings).
|Model Number ||Load Capacity* (lbs.) ||Max. Travel Speed Full Load (MPH) ||Max. Lift Speed Full Load (FPM) ||Max. Gradeability Full Load (%) ||Basic Right Angle Stack** (IN.) |
|8HBC30 ||6,000 ||6.2 ||N/A ||10 ||98.8 |
|8HBC40 ||8,000 ||6.2 ||N/A ||10 ||142 |
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.