OPERABILITY AND ERGONOMICS
- Multifunction Control Handle with Ergonomically Angled Hand Grips
- Fingertip Control of all Functions
- Directional Thumb Wheels
- Programmable Neutral Speed Reduction
- Direction Reverse Switch on Control Handle
- Turtle Torque
- Spring-Loaded Control Handle
- "Pinwheel" Capability for Right Angle Stacking
- Electric Disc Brake
- Emergency Power Disconnect
- Battery Disconnect Handle
- Electronic Brake Release Jumper
- 24 Volt Electrical System
- AC Drive Motor with Thermal Protection & Current Limiting
- Class 'F' Motor Insulation
- Transistor Drive Control System (MOSFET)
- Controller Area Network (CAN-Bus) Communication
- Regenerative Braking
- Contactor-less Drive Controls
- Electronic Touch-Pad, Keyless Entry System with Password Protection
- Programmable Performance for up to 10 Operators
- Electronic Raise and Lower Controls in Operator Handle
- Auto-Off System (programable)
- Error Indicator with Self-Diagnostics
- Fault Code Memory with Hour Meter Reading
- Hour Meter Indicator
- Programmable Service Indicator
- Battery Discharge Indicator with lift interrupt
- Anti-Roll Back System
- Fused Control and Power Circuits
- IP65 Rated Electrical System
- Box Rail Fork Construction
- Tapered Fork Tips with Pallet Entry Slides
- Polyethylene Stability Wear Pads (Reversible)
- Chrome-Plated Lift Cylinder, 2" dia.
- Rubber Drive Tire, 10" dia. x 5"
- Polyurethane Load Wheels, 3.25" diameter x 4.5" width
- Battery Compartment 26.5" x 7.8" x Open Height
- SB-175 Battery Connector (Red)
- High Strength Service Cover with Pen/Pencil Storage Tray
- Tool-free cover removal
- Steel Fixed Pull Rods
- Electric Horn
- Stainless steel lift linkage pins
- Adjustable width baselegs
Baselegs adjust from side to side to accommodate various skid widths.
- Cold Storage Conditioning
Makes the forklift suitable for cold storage conditions.
- Travel Alarm (forward and reverse)
This option provides an audible warning for surrounding lift truck and pedestrian traffic.
||20 - 53
||19 - 54
* Based on 24" load center.
** Add load length and clearance.