How can we help?
The industry leading 508-66TC Loadall offers incredible reach of 66 feet and a maximum capacity of 8,500 lb, making this machine a highly efficient alternative to a roto or mobile crane. Chain extension, combined with the durability of a single chassis JCB design and the 74 hp EcoMAX engine, provides unparalleled efficiency on the job site.
- Simple, ergonomic joystick controls
- 29 gpm hydraulic pump for fast cycle times
- 74 hp JCB EcoMAX engine - no after treatment required
- VISIBILITY AND SAFETY: Low boom profile and pivot point enable industry-leading visibility all around the machine from the operator's position. A standard reverse alarm, and optional camera and pulse radar systems, ensure a safer work site for everyone. Factory-fit immobilizers are activated by a unique key or optional push-button PIN system, to automatically arm the system after a certain period following engine shutdown.
- PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE: JCB‘s regenerative hydraulics make the most of gravitational forces, to make boom lowering more energy efficient and productive. 66-foot lift height allows this telescopic handler to reach the sixth floor of a building, offering comparable capability to a mobile crane. For added versatility, all JCB telescopic handlers are equipped with a single boom auxiliary feature to power a wide range of attachments.
- UNRIVALLED REACH AND HEIGHT: Offering an incredible 66 feet of reach, the JCB 508-66 TC telehandler offers one of the highest telehandler lifting heights available in North America. Forward reach of more than 52 feet, gives the 508-66TC telehandler an advantage over the competition; ideal for placing loads without having to reposition the machine.
- Large, spacious operator station
- Five-section boom; 66-foot maximum lift height