JCB JS330 Excavator
How can we help?
The JCB JS330 is towards the top end of our range of heavy tracked excavators. Weighing in at around 33 ton, it’s engineered with exceptional strength, productivity, efficiency, comfort, safety and ease of maintenance.
A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. It also makes these tracked excavators highly resistant to impact damage. We’ve used strong parts too – premium industry standards in fact.
Meanwhile, this tracked excavator’s engine is a highly efficient MTU 281 hp unit, compliant with Stage 3b and Tier 4i. The benefits of the JS330 series of tracked excavators don’t end there either.
- STRENGTH: Before you buy tracked excavators, you need to know they‘re going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JCB JS330, strength and durability come as standard. We use Finite Element Analysis with extensive rig and endurance testing to make these 360 excavators last longer. A JCB JS330‘s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piecewrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability. The high-strength undercarriage of JS330 tracked excavators is of a fully-welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support. The turret on JS330 tracked excavators is then welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames, and stiff, durable doors provide further strength.
- PRODUCTIVITY: It‘s more important than ever to save money and time so it‘s just as well that JCB JS330 tracked excavators are designed to make the most of both. Our Tier 4 Final MTU engine has a high power rating of 281 hp. Yet, because it produces high torque at low revs, it‘s very efficient too. A massive 51,931 lbf bucket tearout makes our JS330 tracked excavators up to 12% more productive than the closest competitors, and the special JS range quickhitch system makes attachment changing fast and easy. Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multi-function operation, and four operating work modes allow operators of these 360 excavators to tailor performance to any application. Light, general, heavy and heavy plus modes provide very different optimized settings.
- SERVICEABILITY: We‘ve designed JCB JS330 tracked excavators to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which makes them affordable, efficient and highly productive. Hoods open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access. 1000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on these 360 excavators. Grease points are centralized on JS330 tracked excavators too, for safe and easy access to high level pivots. Because they‘re mounted side by side, the JS330 tracked excavator‘s engine radiator, hydraulic cooler and intercooler can be serviced individually and cleaned easily.
- OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY: We‘ve designed JCB JS330 tracked excavators to be comfortable, safe, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate. Which is good for operators of 360 excavators but even better for you; after all, great ease of use equals great productivity. Cushioned boom and dipperends prevent shock loadings, protect your machine and increase operator comfort, while 6 viscous rubber mounts minimize noise and vibration. A 70/30 front screen split for a clear view of the front right track, plus a large laminated glass roof window provide this 360 excavator with exceptional all-round visibility. To keep everything under control, JCB JS330 tracked excavators have a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking. Function switches are easy to reach and include the heater and climate control panels, while the side unit doubles as part of the immobilizer code selector.
- Robust, durable upper structure and doors
- 281 hp Tier 4F MTU engine
- Spacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility
- Class leading maintenance access
- 51,931 lbf bucket tearout