JCB 3CX-15 Super Backhoe Loader
|Model||3CX-15 Super Backhoe Loader|
How can we help?
The JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader is designed for superior backhoe performance, with an increased, 20-foot dig depth and greater reach for enhanced digging, trenching and lifting.
This backhoe loader model is well equipped with features to enhance performance and lower operating costs. For example, highly efficient hydraulics are partnered with a JCB-designed-and-built drivetrain, for class-leading efficiency and low running costs.
Standard equipment on the 3CX-15 SUPER includes JCB’s innovative suite of automated features, including AutoCHECK, AutoIDLE, AutoTHROTTLE, AutoDRIVE, AutoSTABILIZERSUP (joystick controls only), AutoSRS, AutoBOOMLOCK (joystick controls only). Optional AutoPREHEAT is available.
Like all JCB backhoes, the JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader comes standard with a 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket transferable warranty.
- A DRIVETRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE: The 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader features a JCB EcoMAX engine, designed and built by JCB, and tested for 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest applications and environments. In addition to working perfectly with JCB axles and gearboxes, the EcoMAX engine delivers as much as 109hp (81kW) and 381lbf (516Nm) of torque at speeds as low as1200 RPM, for fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics. The JCB 109 hp ( 81 kW) EcoMAX engine requires no replaceable DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), for easier and less costly servicing. And when it‘s time to upgrade to a newer machine, JCB EcoMAX engines can be adapted to run on lower-grade fuels so they can be sold in different territories for increased residual values. The JCB TorqueLock system is standard-fit on all Autoshift 3CX-14 SUPER model, enabling savings of up to 25 percent on fuel and 10 percent on road travel time when matched with the JCB optional 6-speed Autoshift transmission. A limited-slip differential in the 3CX-14 SUPER delivers superior traction and performance, as well as reduced tire wear.
- INNOVATIVE HYDRAULICS: The JCB 3CX-15 SUPER features a variable flow hydraulic pump that delivers high hydraulic flow and pressure at low engine speeds, for improved fuel economy, reduced carbon emissions, lower engine wear, and extended refueling intervals. Combined hammer and bi-directional circuit provides optimized low-flow and high-flow hydraulic power with low back pressure for great attachment versatility. The optional hand-held tool circuit adds to the versatility of a JCB 3CX-15 SUPER by adding a power source for handheld tools, such as drills, breakers, cutters and even water pumps. The 4-cylinder, self-leveling loader on the JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe automatically adjusts the bucket on both the raise and lower cycles, and provides unobstructed front bucket visibility, especially when loading at height. JCB‘s hydraulic quick hitches mean that changing an attachment on the 3CX-15 SUPER is quick and safe.
- On-board diagnostics and fleet management with JCB Automate and LiveLink telematics
- STRENGTH: WHY COMPROMISE?: The JCB 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader features a robot-welded, single-piece chassis for maximum strength and reduced weight. For rigidity and hose protection, the loader arms utilize a flat plate, D-pressing design. Additionally, the boom benefits from stress-relieved fabrication methods and heat treatment at 1202˚F (650˚C), to double the expected boom life. An inner-box extending dipper means less weight is extended and moved while excavating, for reduced stress on the machine and increased stability. The heavyweight axles on the 3CX-15 SUPER are designed on conjunction with the transmission for a 12,000-hour life. The rear axle has a static load rating of 55,116 lb (25,000 kg), and a dynamic load rating of 27,558 lb (12,500 kg). Hydraulic hoses are approved to work at temperatures as low as -8°F (-40°C). The pre-production testing regime for the 3CX-15 SUPER included 100,000 loading cycles, 500,000 excavating cycles, 360,000 gear change cycles, in addition to extensive bump track testing, and thousands of hours of endurance testing. Additional EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) testing ensures that the machine is not affected by signals from cell phones and radios. Construction materials are tested for tolerance to extreme temperatures, chemicals, salt, oil and light, to withstand the most hostile conditions. Every new 3CX-15 SUPER is put through 600 performance checks before rolling off the production line.
- Parallel-lift loader arms are more productive and easier to use
- QUALITY WORKPLACE: The 3CX-15 SUPER is designed to minimize operator fatigue and enable greater productivity. The climate-controlled, positive-pressure cab is rubber-mounted and isolated for low noise and vibration, and features 14 air vents for a comfortable operator environment. The LCD panel in the cab of the 3CX-15 SUPER details machine hours, service information, fuel levels and system warnings. Ergonomic seat-mounted joystick controls provide fingertip control, great comfort and the ability to face the side of the machine while using the excavator-end to the side of the machine. A 360-degree view from the operator position of the 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe enables enhanced comfort, productivity and safety. When excavating, an innovative one-piece, scoop-design rear windshield enables an unobstructed view into the trench. The JCB return-to-dig feature, which is standard on the 3CX-15 SUPER , allows the operator to quickly reset the bucket to the digging and loading position. For more comfort and less material spillage, the 3CX-15 SUPER‘s automated Smoothride System (AutoSRS) minimizes bounce during travel. The 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader is a quiet place to work, both inside and out, thanks to the JCB EcoMAX 109 hp (81 kW) engine, which is the quietest in its class. High back-off brakes reduce viscous drag during road travel and re-handling, for improved fuel economy and reduced operator fatigue. A heated, air-suspension seat and heated front windshield are available options.
- JCB EcoMAX 109 hp (81 kW) engines require no DPF for lower maintenance costs
- 2-year/2,000-hour bucket-to-bucket, transferable warranty
- LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE: Daily checks are performed automatically upon key-on by JCB‘s innovative AutoCHECK system. In less than three seconds, the 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader automatically reviews eight under-the-hood checkpoints and provides a green light to start working, or advises if attention is needed. The JCB 109 hp ( 81 kW) EcoMAX engine requires no replaceable DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), which eliminates productivity-sapping regeneration and ensuring easier and less costly servicing and less downtime. For enhanced monitoring of efficiency, the multi-function instrument control panel in the 3CX-15 SUPER backhoe loader advises current and average fuel consumption, and any applicable service faults. The rustproof fuel tank on the 3CX-15 SUPER protects the fuel injection system, and the rustproof, composite cab floor features molded water channels for easy cleaning.
- Go deeper with 20-foot-1 dig depth and go further with 26-foot-11 reach