JCB 100C-1 Compact Excavator
|Model||100C-1 Compact Excavator|
How can we help?
The new generation JCB 100C is quite simply one of the toughest excavators we’ve ever built. It also boasts unsurpassed levels of power, versatility and productivity throughout.
What’s more, because a low cost of ownership will be foremost on your mind, these compact excavators are designed to keep run costs affordable and uptime maximized via a combination of supreme operator comfort, stringent safety measures and easy, cost-effective serviceability. In short, we’ve used our 50-year expertise to create machines that meet your exact demands.
- Class-leading comfort
- THE BEST SERVICE: Greasing intervals at the dozer and dig ends are a best-in-class 500 hours on these excavators, which saves you time and money. This is made possible because we use graphite impregnated bronze bushings. For reduced fuel spillage and increased safety, fit your JCB 100C with the optional refuelling pump with its auto stop function. Key components like the rotary joint, swing cylinder, removable side skirts and in-fill panel are all easily accessed via the tilting cab. Tapered dozer lift points behind the blade edge makes it relatively easy to lift your excavator for transporting. Excellent SAE service rating on the market equates to greater uptime for the JCB 100C compact excavator. Our machines are more serviceable courtesy of features like a gas-strutted 30-degree tilting cab that‘s operable without special tools. There are color-coded hydraulic hoses to make identification simple on these JCB excavators. Hoses from the dozer all terminate at the bulkhead, which means that replacing them is easy. Straightforward cleaning inside and out is assured on a 100C-1 compact excavator; the sealed idler tension unit and open frame undercarriage designed with sloping track legs prevent material build-up, while the two-piece floor mat is easily removable.
- THE STRONGEST CONTENDER: A simplified H-frame construction and finite element analysis have helped us to create the ultimate heavy-duty compact excavator structure. The JCB 100C therefore combines durability with confidence-inspiring stability. The fully robot-welded high tensile steel boom and dipper is strengthened with internal baffle plates to offer a long and trouble-free service life. For added structural strength, our clean and elegant dipper design is constructed from just four plates. With a heavy-duty boom cylinder guard, and the option of dipper and crowd ram guards, the JCB 100C compact excavator enjoys maximum excavator arm protection, even during the toughest jobs. Excavator hoses are safely routed through our heavy-duty kingpost, which is made to last using durable re-bushable pivots. By using the very latest O-ring face seals (ORFS) throughout the hydraulic system, we‘ve reduced potential leaks too. Premium componentry comes as standard on the 100C-1 compact excavators. The spec list includes JCB Diesel by Kohler engines, Nachi and Bosch-Rexroth hydraulics, and Bridgestone tracks. To help these JCB compact excavators perform anywhere, they‘re equipped with high quality 450mm rubber tracks with interlocking links. Optional 17.7 in (450 mm)/23.6 in (600mm) steel tracks are pre-drilled for rubber pads. There‘s also the choice of dedicated Road Liner Pads (Bridgestone GeoGrip).
- 500 hour greasing intervals
- TOP PERFORMERS: At the heart of the new JCB 10-ton compact excavator is a JCB Diesel by Kohler common rail Tier 4 Final-compliant engine that‘s fit with a DOC, turbocharger and intercooler. Power has been increased to 55kW at 2000rpm, and the unit produces 305Nm of torque at 1500rpm. You get class-leading tractive effort and tracking speed (4.6kph with a 90z) ensuring comprehensive dozer capabilities and swift travel times. To increase productivity and reduce operator fatigue, our auto kickdown motors will automatically adapt to terrain changes. There‘s a huge 188° bucket rotation, which helps to provide great spoil retention during truck loading. The 90Z compact excavator can also be equipped with your choice of dipper length, from 1.65-2.25m. 3 dipper option lengths of 5.4ft, 6.9ft and 7.38 ft (1.65m, 2.1m and 2.25m) gives increased performance and more versatility. Our compact excavator boom is a two-piece unit that offers close reach, superb digging capacity and excellent dump reach. Twin auxiliary lines with both high and low hydraulic flows are standard-fit on the 100C, allowing you to operate many versatility-enhancing attachments. Proportional electronic auxiliary line control with full adjustability means you can operate any attachment easily. We‘ve completely overhauled our compact excavator's dozer profile and angle so that performance is improved and soil retention is drastically reduced. Lift points are now tapered and situated behind the edge of the blade for added protection.
- BOOSTING EFFICIENCY: Fuel combustion in the 100C compact excavators‘ JCB Diesel by Kohler engine is so clean that the unit doesn‘t require a diesel particulate filter (DPF). This reduces servicing, increases uptime and improves fuel efficiency. Engine revs automatically drop to under 950 rpm when the operator‘s armrest is raised. This combined with the Auto Idle feature therefore boosts economy and reduces noise; it can be set to activate after the controls have been unused for a set period. Load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand so these JCB excavators will conserve your fuel for when it‘s needed most. There are two separate dig modes (efficiency-boosting ECO or productivity-enhancing Heavy) on the 100C compact excavator, allowing you to tweak your performance for any job. JCB‘s patented near zero pressure return line circuit improves fuel efficiency by permitting the hydraulic pump to start working at a lower pressure. By perfectly matching our boom and dipper, we‘ve created optimal dig end geometry on these JCB machines, helping you to work and load in confined areas with ease.
- 100% steel bodywork
- COMFORTABLE FAVORITES: We‘ve boosted overall space in our 10-ton excavator cabs. This means there‘s plenty of storage, a phone tray, storage nets and a cup holder. A large door provides easy safe cab access. A 3-speed heater and window de-mister on your 100C compact excavator with 9-adjustable air vents ensures a comfortable and productive working environment. Our standard-fit fully adjustable suspension seat offers great comfort; the heated air suspension option boasts independent adjustable positions for maximum ergonomics. An informative color LCD display is at the center of our intuitive switch layout, and you can spec a reversing camera. The hydraulic valve block has been isolated from the chassis by rubber mounts on these compact excavators, thus reducing in-cab noise and vibration. The valve block is nevertheless easy to access under the side-opening hood. A standard-fit ergonomic electro-hydraulic dozer control ensures smooth and precise grading, while short pitched tracks engage every tooth on the sprocket, helping to reduce vibration and noise while maintaining a smooth ride on the JCB 100C.
- Tier 4F JCB Diesel by Kohler engine
- Excellent visibility
- ON THE SAFE SIDE: Front screen guards can be specified, along with boom and cab work light guards. Optional boom, dozer and dipper hose burst check valves (HBCVs) make lifting operations even safer. Safety lever lock isolates hydraulic functions to prevent unintended movements on these JCB excavators. So that your hydraulics are only operated in a safe lockable position, JCB‘s 2GO system requires the operator to acknowledge they are ready to work. There‘s a clear view of the front right track on the JCB 100C compact excavator, courtesy of a 70/30 front window split. This makes trench digging and maneuvering safer. Stability on these JCB excavators is best-in-class. Hardly surprising when you consider that both are blessed with a large track frame width and a low center of gravity. Bodywork is made using 100% high strength pressed steel so it‘s strong, durable and easy to repair. Flat glass windows are used throughout the 100C excavator because they‘re cheaper to replace in the event of on-site damage.
- Excellent serviceability