At Norlift, we rent many of the items we sell. Our construction equipment rental line includes wheel loaders, telehandlers, excavators, skidsteers, Teleskids, and more. Of course, we rent forklifts, ranging in capacity from 3,000 to 5,000, 10,000 lbs and more. They’re powered by diesel, liquid propane and, electricity. We also rent scissor lifts, electric pallet jacks, and Genie Material Lifts. New to our rental department are Strongway Material Movers. These industrial dollies make light work of moving heavy objects. They’re available with capacities from 4,400 lbs to 12,000 lbs each and made to move almost anything either on a free swivel or straight-line course. Whether it’s a seasonal spike, or one-time job, Norlift can help. Call 509-473-0899 for more details, quotes or reservations.
USED GENIE GL-4 LIFTS
AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR RENT
The Genie® GL-4 Material Lift is a material handling lift that can be used as a hand truck, forklift or dolly and makes loading and lifting heavy materials easy. Ideal for shipping/receiving, loading shelves, HVAC installation and repair and more. Several models available! Starting at $500.
USED SHELVING UNITS
30” x 42” x 72”
300# capacity per shelf
$59.00 Add On
USED PALLET RACK
12′ $79.00 8′ 2,700# $22.00
16′ $99.00 12′ 6″ 5,000# $38.00
20′ $119.00 14′ 5,000# $48.00
Wire Deck to Match $14.00
Scroll through the latest Norlift magazine to find end of year clearance savings on racking, shelving and Akro bins. Limited time – special savings also available on electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
Take a look through the August magazine for warehouse products specials, special tire pricing, Toyota electric pallet jack savings, rent to purchase possibilities with JCB equipment, pallet rack repair possibilities, and to see some of our used equipment,
To view a copy of the most recent news and sale items from Norlift, click here.
New JCB and Clark products available in Washington and Idaho only.
- When renting a forklift, you only pay for what you use – your rental cost is based on how many days you expect to use it, a determined amount of time. When you buy a forklift you pay for 100 percent of the equipment whether you use it all day every day, or just an hour per week.
- Whether long or short term renting – a few days, or a full season – renting eliminates the costs of maintenance and depreciation. Norlift rents newer model, well-maintained forklifts and construction equipment, so you never have to worry about reliability.
- Rental payments may be tax-deductible – rental payments are usually considered an operating expense and may reduce your tax liability. (Consult your accountant/tax professional)
- You can generate cash by selling seldom-used equipment – many operations keep extra equipment on hand in case of breakdowns or to meet seasonal needs. Why not rent instead? Renting allows you to convert infrequently used equipment into cash. It also reduces the need for permanent storage space for the forklift and eliminates maintenance costs.
- Maximize your available credit – when you finance equipment, it can reduce your ability to borrow. Renting keeps your credit line clear, frees up cash flow, and reduces overhead.
- The forklift experts at Norlift are happy to assist you in this decision making process. Our sales consultants can provide you with the information and the options you need to make the best decision for your company. If you wonder whether renting or buying is in your best interest, give us a call at 800-666-1774. At Norlift, your success is our success.